We will be back in 2021 - click here to sign up for our newsletter and keep informed.
AGES: 7 – 14
TIME: 08:30 – 16:30 (Extended hours 8.30 - 17.30 / £6 charge)
PRICES: See individual academies for prices
Our Cricket Academy works on developing technique to instil best practice and to improve cricketing performance. Our coaches help to develop each player in the technical, tactical, physical and mental elements of the game.
The Academy will cover the following;
- Bowling techniques - spin, seam and swing
- Batting - improving technique and confidence
- Fielding techniques and practices
- Wicket keeping
Our coaching team are happy to help players develop a specific area or skill within which they wish to improve. Please speak to the Lead Coach when signing in on the first day of the Academy.
What to bring
Players need to bring the following each day:
- training shoes (and cricket spikes if players have them)
- batting kit (not compulsory, we have kit players can use)
- ABDO Guard (box)
- a packed lunch and snacks
- water bottle
- suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- sun cream